Saturday, January 6, 2007

Took $200 turned it into $900 then down to $650

Why is my play weakest in the morning cannot find a decent table. Took my $650 and turned it into $47. on the $30/$60 table. Now on the $3/6 short handed O8 table and back up to $124.

Five hours later after being down to $46 and a high of $210, I left for a rest and intend to come back to do O8 2/4 with my new blance $165 perhaps I will 2 table

Plan on playing the whole day! Keep you guys posted!

Whats the problem with Quitelion, Richard Brodie? seems he's now separated from his wife. He' no longer playing the WPT (Re the waiver issue) and his blog is more about women than poker! Wake up Richard we need the old Richard back!

No comments:

About Me

I am a business person full time. And play Omaha Hilo poker part time.I have played many times in Las Vegas, mainly $5/10 at Mirage (Also played at Caesars, Montecarlo, Flamingo etc). I have also won poker tourneys at Sahara & Excalibur. I have supplied links to many fine professional poker stars.