Saturday, January 6, 2007

Will the real Brandi Rose Hawbaker stand up!

After posting a famous "Never trust anyone" 2 plus 2 posting Brandi Rose seems to have disappeared.

What the commotion? I have posted a summary below:

Brandi claims a leading pokerpro stole $12K of her money and did a "Captain Tom on her"
Brandi gets help for a leading poker play and they both lose $30K on his internet account
Brandi gets $2K from Doyle and $1K for an infamous Fulltilt ad
Brandi claims infamous Leading poker pro stole her passport.

Below is typical of the 4,000 posts on the subject.

"LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.... You dumb [censored]!!!

EVEN IF you're story were true.... considering the details YOU did give.... you were the one who gave me your password and signed me on!!! THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO!! HA HA HA
FUNNY TO SEE HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE. NOT BUSTO??? GEEEEEEE..... I WONDER.
Now... I question all... what kind of an idiot would do that? You all think Mark is such an amazing brilliant poker player and I'm a lying ---, so why would an amazing brilliant poker player give a lying ---- his password and tell her to play 10-20. hmmmmmmm.......
NOW, maybe just maybe... you might consider the fact that he was right there!!!?"

For a pictoral look here

Brandi's website



No comments:

About Me

I am a business person full time. And play Omaha Hilo poker part time.I have played many times in Las Vegas, mainly $5/10 at Mirage (Also played at Caesars, Montecarlo, Flamingo etc). I have also won poker tourneys at Sahara & Excalibur. I have supplied links to many fine professional poker stars.